Recreation & Camping Guide to the Sapphire Coast NSW
The Sapphire Coast, situated in the southernmost region of New South Wales, is a captivating haven abundant with native flora and fauna. Within its borders lie some of the world’s finest beaches, making it an absolute paradise for enthusiastic anglers.
Stretching from Bermagui in the north to the Victorian border just passed Eden in the South. The Sapphire Coast also known as the Bega Valley is an unspoiled world awaiting discovery for anyone to explore or just make a great holiday.
- Beaches on the Sapphire Coast
- Fishing Locations through the South Coast
- Campsites – Caravan Parks
- Boat Ramps Sapphire Coast
- Scenic yet challenging Golf Courses
- Mountain Bike Tracks
- Free Camping Locations
- National Parks throughout the Sapphire Coast
“Jumble of sand, and mongrel scrub, and tussock and Beach Hotel, Sort of a regular jumble of weatherboard shanties.” Bermagui, In a Strange Sunset – Henry Lawson 1910